The Autonomous Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, the Municipality of Monfalcone and Fincantieri are organizing a recruitment day to select candidates to be included in the Fincantieri Group and in over 30 associated companies.
Over 500 jobs are available. Candidates must send their CV by 10 April using the “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR” links available on this page. The application must be repeated if there is interest in several job offers.
Fincantieri S.p.A.: one of the main shipbuilding complexes in the world, the only one active in all sectors of high-tech shipbuilding. Leader in the design and construction of cruise ships, military and offshore units. LOOKING FOR:
- headquarters in Monfalcone (GO): production technicians; design engineers; production supervisors; skilled workers (carpenters, welders, electricians, pipe workers, fitters – to apply for these jobs, please use the link “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR – Fincantieri Monfalcone”;
- Trieste office*: structural and plant designers; buyers; planners and controllers; supply chain analyst; IT analyst – please use the link “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR – Fincantieri Trieste”.
Marine Interiors S.p.A.: a company of the Fincantieri Group, leader in the design and turnkey construction of cabins and public areas for the cruise ship sector. For the offices of Ronchi dei Legionari (GO) and Pordenone, LOOKING FOR:
- furniture designers; quality technicians and estimates – please use the link “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR – Marine Interiors”;
Centro Servizi Navali S.p.A.: specialized in logistics and processing services for the Fincantieri sheet metal fleet in Monfalcone and Marghera. For the headquarters in San Giorgio di Nogaro (UD), LOOKING FOR:
- production process development workers; specialized workers (plasma cutting, maintenance) – please use the link “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR – Centro Servizi Navali”.
Further companies operating in the shipbuilding sector are looking for different professional profiles. The companies participating in the event are: BH Project D.O.O.; C.M.P. S.r.L.; Comin S.r.L.; Conit S.Cons.A.r.L.; Consorzio Blue Line Group; Consorzio Cowork S.r.L.; Delat S.r.L.; Esse Group S.r.L.; ETI S.p.A.; Famila S.r.L.; Gdue Ships S.r.L.; GMR Group S.r.L.; I.D.A.L. Group S.p.A.; M.R.S. New Tecnology S.r.L.; Marine Work System Società Consortile; MES S.r.L. Unipersonale; Monferr S.r.L.; Naval Sud S.r.L.; Officile Cercato S.r.L.; Oma Nord Engineering & Constructione S.r.L.; Onda S.r.L.; Petrol Lavori S.p.A.; Pigozzi Tech S.r.L.; S.B.T. Montaggi S.r.L.; S.G.M. S.r.L.; SCS Group S.r.L.; SEM Group S.r.L.; Sories Group S.r.L. Società Consortile; TEN03 S.r.L.. LOOKING FOR:
- workers: tubists; carpenters; welders; electricians; CQC drivers; scaffolding; sandblasters/sprayers; plant fitters; canalists; cleaners – please use the link “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR – Ditte dell’indotto – Figure Operaie”;
- employees: technical employees for surveys on board the ship; technical employees for component management; designers; experienced administrative managers – please use the link “MI CANDIDO/APPLY FOR – Ditte dell’indotto – Figure Impiegatizie”.
Further information and details are available on the job offer pages.
The applications received will be pre-selected in order to identify the most suitable candidates. Between 13 and 17 April, the pre-selected candidates will receive an email with the detailes on the scheduled interviews scheduled on Tuesday 18 April 2023. The interviews will be held throughout the day in person, according to the details communicated in the confirmation email (*the interviews for the Fincantieri Trieste office will take place online in the days following the event, based on the appointments that will be communicated).
For more information visit the event page
Servizi alle imprese:
e-mail – email@example.com ;
telephone – +39 0481 386609; +39 331 2681001