The Employment Center of the Udine and Lower Friuli HUB is carrying out a search for about 80 profiles for an Umbrian company, Vetreria Piegarese, for the opening of a new plant in San Giorgio di Nogaro (Udine, Lower Friuli area ).
Below, the details of the professional figures sought and the application procedures:
- MECCANICO MANUTENTORE GENERALE – OPERATORE OFFICINA STAMPI: https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56629
- FONDITORI-REPARTO MISCELAZIONE FORNO E LABORATORIO: https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56633
- OPERATORE REPARTO SCELTA CONTROLLO QUALITA’: https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56631
- MECCANICO MANUTENZIONE MACCHINE FORMATRICI: https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56627
- ELETTRICISTI – OFFICINA ELETTRICA: https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56626
- CARRELLISTI: https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56625
- MACCHINISTA – OPERATORE MACCHINA FORMATRICE https://offertelavoro.regione.fvg.it/lavoroFVG/dettaglio/H895-56632
The company provides, depending on the candidates’ profiles and / or experience, a 2/3 month training in Umbria, which can be immediately activated (for groups of up to 20 people, who will be hired on a fixed-term basis for training and then summarized fixed term) and in view of the complete start of production in January 2023.
The candidates for production (general maintenance mechanics and forming machines) will enter the factory as early as November 2022, to view and assist in the assembly of the machinery.
The company is also building 20/25 apartments that it will make available, with a controlled rent, for off-site employees (based on the applications that will be selected, the award criteria will then be defined).
Basic knowledge of the Italian language is required.